WB Health Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Department are planned to recruit eligible candidates for the following contractual posts i.e. Molecular Biologist & Lab Technician for RTPCR Laboratory for COVID19 test.
Applicants who are looking for jobs in West Bengal requested to attend walk-in-interview with the application form in the prescribed format. The Walk-In Interview Date is 30.05.2020. WB Health Technician Recruitment 2020 notification and application Form is available @ wbhealth.gov.in.
Selected aspirants will be placed at Suri Sadar Hospital, West Bengal. Incomplete application will be rejected. More details of WB health recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
WB Health Recruitment 2020– Full Notifications
Walk in Interview- 30.05.2020
- Molecular Biologist- Up to 65 Years (as on 01.01.2020)
- Lab Technician- Up to 40 Years (as on 01.01.2020)
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Lab Technician & Biologist Recruitment
- Molecular Biologist- Master degree in Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology. Experience in working RTPCR in any recognized university/laboratory would be preferred.
- Lab Technician-HS pass with Science stream (Physics and Chemistry compulsory)DMLT with three years of experience or MBLT/B.Sc in MLT with one year experience. Computer Candidates will be preferred.
Lab Technician & Biologist Posts Vacancy Details
- Molecular Biologist- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Molecular Biologist- Rs. 40000/-
- Lab Technician- Rs. 17000/-
How to Download WB Health Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician and Biologist Posts PDF
- Visit the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department i.e.- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Visit to the WHAT’S NEW Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link “Recruitment for Birbhum” displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
Download notification From the below also