PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has again extended the online application last date for recruitment to the various posts in different departments including Head Master/Head Mistress, Primary Education Officer and Principal Posts.
As per Commission the last date of online application is extended till 22 June. Now Candidates will be able to remit the online application fee till 29 June 2020.
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post||544 Principal and other Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Start Date||24th March 2020|
|Last Date||22nd June 2020|
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Details Notification
- Commencement of submission of application for PPSC Recruitment 2020: 24 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application for PPSC Recruitment 2020: 22 June 2020 (Extended)
- Last date for submission of application fee: 29 June 2020 (Extended)
Candidates should not be able below 18 years and above 37 years (as on 01.01.2020)
PPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria for Head Master/ Head Mistresses, Principal and other Posts
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses – Graduation with minimum fifty-five per cent (55%) marks; Degree of Bachelor of Education and should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.
- Primary Education Officer -Bachelor’s Degree with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks; two-year Elementary Teacher Training course or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per guidelines of the National Council for Teacher Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed).
- Principal – Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses – 311 Posts
- Principal – 158 Posts
- Primary Education Officer – 75 Posts
10300-34800+5400 Grade Pay
How to apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 22 June 2020.