SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant in six universities of Odisha on contractual basis.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on official website of SSB Odisha from direct link given below before 30 June 2020.
|Organization||SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020|
|Post||Jr Steno and Jr Assistant|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and Oral test|
|Last Date||30th June 2020|
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- Start Date of Online Application – 01 June 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 30 June 2020
SSB Odisha Jr Steno & Jr Assistant Application Fees:
- SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs. 500/-
- Other Category – Rs. 1000/-
21 to 32 Years
SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Assistant – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Stenographer – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with Diploma in Computer Application and stenography with speed of 80 words
- Junior Stenographer – 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 125 Posts
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of ssbodisha.nic.in from 01 June to 30 June 2020.