North Central Railway Recruitment 2020: North Central Railway has published a new employment notice for the post of Apprentice through official website. As per the North Central Railway notification, 196 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Interested and eligible candidates can online for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from mponline.gov.in on or before 15 July 2020.
|Organization||North Central Railway|
|Educational Qualification||10th Passed and ITI Passed in Relevant Trade|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Last Date of Online Application – 15 July 2020
- Rs.170 for General candidates and Rs.70 for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women aspirants.
- You should make only online payment.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
North Central Railway Apprentice Post Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
|Post||No of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||50 Posts|
|Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance||15 Posts|
|Stenographer (Hindi)||3 Posts|
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK– CLICK HERE
How to apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mponline.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Click here for notification / manual for Apprentice recruitment under Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi (UP)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.