UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). 413 Vacancy is released in NDA & NA.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online from direct link on or before 6th July 2020.
|Post||NDA & NA|
|State||All Over India|
|Educational Qual||10+2 and Physics, Mathematics( Naval Academy)|
|Selection Process||Written test and SSB Interview.|
|Last Date||06 July 2020|
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-07-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 05-07-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 06-07-2020
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 13 to 19-07-2020
- Date of Exam: 06/09/2020
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: December 2020
- Course Commencing From: 02/07/2021
- Rs. 100/- for General Category Candidates, No Fee for Reserved Category
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- National Defence Academy – 370 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 43 Posts
|General Ability Test||02||2.30 Hours||600|