SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification for 1564 SI in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) posts to conduct Computer Based Examination.
Eligible and Interested candidates can get SSC CPO 1564 SI and CAPF Full Notifications, Salary, Age Limit, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria etc. and apply for this post from direct link before 16th July 2020.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||SI & CAPF|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Physical Endurance Test|
|Last Date||16th July 2020|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: 1564 SI & CAPF Full Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years ( AS on 01-01-2021)
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (As on 01-01-2021)
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|S.No.||Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Chest (in cm)|
|(i)||Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)||170||80||85|
|(ii)||Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|(iii)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(iv)||Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)||157||–||–|
|(v)||Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|(vi)||All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
II. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
For male candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
Post wise Vacancy
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – 91 (Male)
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – 78 (Female)
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)1395