Calcutta University Recruitment 2020: Calcutta University has announced recruitment notification for post of the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 through the below link at www.caluniv.ac.in on or before 22 July 2020.
|Post||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Doctorate|
|Last Date||22nd July 2020|
Calcutta University Recruitment 2020: 7 Professor Vacancy Full Notification
- Last Date of Offline submission application: 22 July 2020
- General Candidates- Rs. 500/-
- OBC & PH Candidates- Rs. 250/-
- SC & ST Candidates- NIL
- As per UGC Rules.
Calcutta University Recruitment 2020: 7 Professor Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor: Doctorate with PhD Degree in the related subject from recognized university/institute. A min. of ten years of teaching exp. in university/college, and/or exp. in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including exp. of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor: PhD Degree in the related field from recognized university/institute. Post Graduate with with at least 55 % marks or an equivalent grade in a point of the UGC in the LLM Degree from any recognized Univ. or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- Professor: Good academic record with at least 55 % marks in the LLM Degree from an Indian University (IU) or an equivalent degree from any foreign university.
|Name of the Post||Total No. of|
|Category of vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||4||SC (1), ST (1), OBC A (1), OBC B (1)|
|Associate Professor||1||SC (1)|
|Professor||2||SC (1), ST (1)|
- As per UGC Rules.
Official Website- Click Here
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can apply for Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 22 July 2020.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the address of The Registrar University of Calcutta 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 on or before 22 July 2020.