Assam PSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission(PSC)has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Asst Architect vacancy. Eligible & interested Candidates who are in the Vacancy details check the notifications and completed all eligibility criteria can apply directly from the below link on or before 24th July, 2020.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post||Assistant Engineer, Jr Engineer, Assistant Architect|
|Educational Qualification||Civil Engineer, Architecture Degree|
|Last Date||24th July 2020|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 577 Asst Engineer & others Full Notification
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-07-2020
- General/ EWS Candidate: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC : Rs.150/-
- BPL Candidate : Nil
- Pay the fee through: Treasury Challan
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 577 Asst Engineer & others Eligibility Criteria
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- Assistant Engineer- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Jr Engineer- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Assistant Architect- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Official Website- http://apsc.nic.in/
How to Apply
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022” latest by 16 June 2020.