WBPSC Judicial Service 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Civil Judge Posts under West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2020 Notification in prescribed format on or before 2nd August 2020.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Judicial Service|
|Post||Civil Judge ( Jr Division)|
|Educational Qualification||Degree (Law), Enrolment as an advocate|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personality Test|
|Last Date||2nd August, 2020|
WBPSC Judicial Service 2020 26 Civil Judge Posts Full Notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 02-08-2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 03-08-2020
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challan: 02-08-2020
- For SC/ST candidates of WB & PWD: Nil
- For Others: Rs. 210/- + Service Charges
- Payment Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 23 Years – 35 Years
- Candidates Should be born not earlier than 05-07-1985 & not later than 04-07-1997)
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
WBPSC Judicial Service 2020 26 Civil Judge Posts Eligibility Criteria
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India;
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government;
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination;
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) –vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
|Civil Judge ( Jr Division)||26 (Unreserved – 16, Scheduled Caste – 03, Scheduled Tribe – 01, OBC(A) – 03, OBC(B) – 02 and P.W.D. – 01( Category will be|
intimated later ).
Official Website- Click Here
Apply Online- Click Here
Syllabus- Click Here