Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam has announced the notification of the recruitment for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from direct link at sad.assam.gov.in after checking the full notification details, eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy on or before 31st August 2020.
|Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate from a recognized University|
|Selection Process||Written test, computer practical test and precis writing test|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: 170 Vacancies Full Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ Ex Serviceman/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: 170 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Selection Process For Junior Administrative Assistant
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of two-tier exam consisting written test, computer practical test and precis writing test.
- Scale of pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Official Website- Click Here