SBI CBO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a news of recruitment notification for the post of Circle Based Officer (CBO) vacancies.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from direct link at sbi.co.in after checking the full notification details, eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy on or before 16th August 2020.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|State||All over India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in any discipline|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020: 3850 Vacancies Full Notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-08-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 31-08-2020
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Candidates age must be not above 30 Years (as on 01.08.2020) i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020: 3850 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- 2 years experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
|Sl No||Circle Name||State||Total|
|7||Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)|
- Pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020. Initially, the officers will be paid Rs 23,700/ plus other allowances such as DA, HRA, CCA, Medical Bill and other allowances. The officers will be eligible for one increment for each year served by them in the bank.
Official Website – Click Here